When it comes to planning a family vacation, the US has plenty of options to choose from. There are many of us who are anxious fliers and struggle to get on a plane, or dread the very idea of trying to micro manage your kids on a plane too.
From theme parks to national parks, there are destinations that cater to all ages and interests. Here are some of the best US family vacation ideas to consider:
- Orlando, Florida – Home to some of the world’s best theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, Orlando is the ultimate family vacation destination. In addition to theme parks, there are plenty of other activities to enjoy like water parks, mini-golf, and more.
- Yellowstone National Park – If you’re looking for a vacation that’s a little more outdoorsy, Yellowstone National Park is the perfect choice. With stunning scenery, geysers, hot springs, and wildlife, there’s plenty to explore and discover in this beautiful park.
- San Diego, California – With its beautiful beaches, world-class museums, and famous zoo, San Diego is a great destination for families. From the USS Midway Museum to LEGOLAND California, there are plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages entertained.
- Washington, D.C. – If you’re looking for a vacation that’s both educational and fun, Washington, D.C. is the perfect destination. From the Smithsonian museums to the National Mall, there’s plenty of history and culture to explore in this vibrant city.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – With its beautiful beaches, amusement parks, and aquariums, Myrtle Beach is a great destination for families looking to soak up some sun and have fun. There are also plenty of family-friendly restaurants and shops to enjoy.
No matter where you choose to go for your next family vacation, make sure to plan ahead and book early to get the best deals. And most importantly, enjoy your time together as a family and make memories that will last a lifetime.